Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Raining Cheeseburgers

Hello All,
I found a minute in our busy day to write a little something. Two days ago we were tied along side a pump boat when a small airplane flew so low I thought it was going to hit our mast and he threw something out the window. After seeing a few small bags hit the roof of our boat we went to take a look, it was McDonalds quarter pound cheese burger's. The plane made several passes over us and dropped a total of 20 burger's. Some did hit the water but we had a fisherman tied along side so he went and got them out of the water. I don't think I have ever seen any thing like that before. It turns out that one of the fisherman's dad likes to fly over the fishing grounds for a look and gets a kick out of dive bombing some of the boats with burger's from time to time. It was a real treat for sure.
Outside of that we have been busy receiving fish everyday and I am told the season is just beginning.
The month of June is the busiest time so if I can get through this it will get a little easier.
We have had some great weather, it has been sunny for a week now so I am getting a little tan back, Yay.
That,s all I have for now so I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment