Monday, September 21, 2009

Sacramento weekend

Hi all,
I spent the weekend with family in Sac.I went and rented a car Friday and left Saturday morning.It took me 2 hours to get there.The traffic was light so I made good time.I met up with my family at Grandma Morris's house.Aunt Lynn and daughter Alison came down from Reno.Uncle Mart and Aunt Jill came over from Folsom with there kids.The cousins are getting all grown up,I guess its been a while since I have seen them.Grandma had a really nice lunch set up for us and had a really good visit.
Saturday I went and had lunch with Grandma at La bou.It is this really good sandwich shop Grandma has been going to for years.I left to head back to the boat after that.I just turned in the rent a car so I am hoofing it again.I didn't get much done to the boat today so far.After I finish here I will go hit the bricks.
Well I will keep in touch and I will get some pics of the boat.Its looking really good.

Talk to you guys soon


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment