Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Half Moon Bay



Hello all,
I am in Half Moon Bay at the moment.I picked up my crew Sam in San Francisco Monday morning after spending Halloween in the city.Boy were there some freaks out Saturday night.They were all dressed up.I have been in Las Vagas on halloween and thought I had seen it all but I was wrong.
Sunday I met up with a family friend Andrea and her husband Carl.We had dinner and a nice visit.Later that night I went and had drinks with fellow Westsailor Randy and friends.I met him at the Westsail Rendezvous last month.He is a liveaboard there at Pier 39.On Monday Sam flew into SFO and caught a train down to where I was and we headed back over to Alameda for the night.I got to say goodbye to all the nice folks I met there and got a ride to the grocery store to stock the boat up.
I would like to thank the City of Alameda,Grand Marina and its tenants for being so kind and friendly.
We will be here in Half Moon Bay a few days to let the wind turn back to the NW.
I added a few pics to the San Francisco album so take a look.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment