Thursday, December 16, 2010

I made it to Nikiski Alaska

Hello All,
I made it to Anchorage yesterday morning and was greeted to high winds threatening to cancel my 20 minute flight home to Kenai. I thought to myself, what the hell am I doing here. It was freezing, with the wind chill it was around -10 F. The wind came down enough for my flight to continue and I am at moms all cozy in her lovely frozen lake side home. My flights home went with out a hitch. It took a while to get here but it is nice to see my family again. It has been a year since I have been here and it nice to see most everything is just how I remember it.
I will be here just under 3 weeks so I will be busy visiting old friends and family.
Thats all for now so I will talk to you all soon.



PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Rick, welcome home! I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts describing all your adventures. What a great experience. Enjoy your family and Alaska and try to stay warm.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete