Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In Honolulu Hawaii

Hello All,
I have made it to Hawaii, so far so good. I had a 10 hour lay over here so I took the bus to Waikiki Beach and am hanging out at a coffee shop. I had an 8 hour lay over in Nadi Fiji yesterday but lucky for me Toby and Nicole, the cast aways off of Curious were on the same flight out of New Zealand. There flight wasent leaving to the UK till this morning so they got a room at a back backer resort not far from the airport so I killed time with them. They bought me an awesome dinner at a Japanese Restaurant. It was fabulous, they cooked the fish and stuff right in front of you. I havent been to a place like that since I was in Hawaii last time. Speaking of that, I was thinking about the last time I was here in the Hawaiian Archipelago. It was 18 years ago, some stuff looks familiar but this place has grown up a little more it looks like to me. I look around and everyone is white as a sheet and talking about when they have to leave. I am glad im not a tourist lol.
I will be leaving tonight and will be in Anchorage in the morning.
I am going to explore some so I will talk to you later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment