Saturday, February 26, 2011

Moturua Island, NZ

Hello All,
We are anchored at Moturua Island at the moment in the Bay of Islands. We have been here 2 days now and did some hiking today. There are trails that go around the whole Island so you get some really nice views of the Bay of Islands and the anchorages that surround the Island. The weather has been awesome so I have been working on my tan.
The wind is only suppose to be in our favor for the next 2 days for heading north so we will leave in the morning and go 30 miles up to Whangaroa Harbor. I am told it's very nice up there so we will take a look and I will let you know. I have been getting lots of great pictures so I will work on getting them to you when I can.
Well that's all for now and I will talk to you in a few days.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment