Monday, February 28, 2011

Whangaroa Harbor

hello All,
We had a very nice time at Waitepipi Bay, we try ed to climb above to see the bay but the trail was a challenge to say the least. I did get some good pics though and I hope to post them tomorrow with the help of a backpacker resort that has good Internet. We are now in the marina at the head of the bay. Everyone here is just awesome friendly and always wanting to help. We will be here till Wednesday morning then we will work our way back down the coast.
I got visited by 3 french travelers this afternoon, seems one of them spent allot of time in French Polynesia and saw the Hinano beer girl on the side of my boat. They came by to say hello and we visited for an hour. They all met here after arriving and got a van to tour around the Islands in. I gave them my web site to I hope to here from them again.
I am so blessed to meet so many nice people on this trip, I will remember this forever.
I will take advantage of having a water hose here and clean up a few things.
I hope to upload some pics tomorrow so keep a look out.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment