Monday, March 28, 2011

In Whangarei one more day

Hello All,
I got a call from Dan this morning and he told me he had some honey do's so he will be here tomorrow morning. Just as well there is a cyclone passing us off to the east so there is some big swell out there. We will leave on Thursday morning on an out going tide so should work out good. I will just make one stop heading north at the whaling station then we will head on in through the Bay of Islands to Opua.
I have run out of projects here so I am ready to move on. I failed to mention yesterday that Rob and Ruth on Albatross left on Saturday to go to Australia for a month. They gave me a ride down to Auckland and we said our goodbyes. They may make it up to Opua before I leave and I hope they do.
Well that's all for now folks.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment