Thursday, June 16, 2011

Savu Savu

Hello All,
I am still here in Savu Savu. I have had some crew changes in the last 24 hours. Renaud from Quebec is hopping on another boat bound for Australia. He is working on a ticket for Skipper and this other boat will give him more sea miles than I can in a short amount of time. They plan to be in Australia in a months time so it works out better for him than Island hoping around Fiji like I am doing. Alex will be on the boat till July 4th where he will fly home to France from Nadi Airport on Viti Levu. After that I will be looking for someone to get me to Vanuatu and beyond, I hope.
Latoka is a good place to look for crew so something will work out.
My friend Brad I met in New Zealand arrived today from Tonga on his 45 foot "Windy", so we hung out most of the day visiting. I will see what there plans are for tomorrow so I think I will stay a few more days.
Anyone back home want to go sailing? hehe.
That's all for now so I will talk to you soon.


P.S. I updated my locations so take a look and see where I have been.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment