Monday, August 24, 2009

Ballard WA

Hello All,

I am in Ballard WA at the moment.I am here to pick up my crew and head out tomorrow.I picked the couple I met here in Seattle a few days ago.I had a nice chat with them last night and got all the details squared away.We are shopping for stuff this afternoon to get the boat all stocked up again.
My cousins, Norma ,Bill Vanessa and David with kids stopped by the boat yesterday afternoon,we had a nice visit.It was to short but at least I got to see them.
After today I will probably be out of touch for a week or so.I have email on the boat but know way to get it to the blog ,so with any luck I will teach mom how to copy ,paste my emails to it so I can keep the blob going.
This leg of the trip will be about 700 miles non stop so I best get busy.
Talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment