Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Relaxing in Alger WA



Hello All,

Im at my cousin Toni's house in Alger.We arrived on Sunday and my family had a BBQ in my honor.They had a full house,it was very nice to see all the family again.Its been a few years since i have seen them all.The boat is at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes.I plan to do a little work to it when the rain stops and get it ready for the next leg of the trip,which is the west coast down to San Francisco CA.I am gonna have some canvas work done there.

My crew Michael had to get back to work so right now I am trying to find a new crew to get me down the coast.I plan to be here a week or two so i hope something comes together here soon.

I have been loading up more videos and a few pics so take a look.I will be busy here the next week so I will blog when I have some news and keep everyone up to speed.

Ok I'm off





PEACE



P.S. These raccoons Toni has been feeding dog food in the back yard

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment