Sunday, August 16, 2009

Leaving Anacortes

Hi All,

I am leaving here Tuesday morning for Seattle for Two days.I am excited to leave but at the same time I have awesome family here and hate to say goodbye.I will head to Seattle for a few days.The weather couldn't be better.My cousins,John and Toni took me shopping today to restock the boat and came down to see it.My cousin John was impressed,he was so happy to see my home on the water and loved the boat.It was so cool to show it to both of them.They were impressed and it made me feel good about what i have done so far.
It looks like I will be a solo act to San Fran but have a few leads for the next leg to Southern Cali.There has been good wind offshore and not big seas so i can handle it from here to SF.I will look for crew there as i will have more time to do so.I will be there a few weeks having work done.
I added my last bit of video i took from Alaska,I know its a little late in the game but interesting none the less.
I will email from Seattle to fill you in on whats going on.I hope the marina has WIFI,they better for 50 bucks a night,although i have paid more for less ,or is that backwards,figure it out and let me know lol.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment