Thursday, March 15, 2012

New crew and New crew

Hello All,
Exciting times here, I just got word from a new crew that I will have to cruise through Japan. Stephen will have to leave the boat when we get to one of my first ports because he has to get home to Canada to care care of some business. The problem is I have a long way to go after I reach the first port to where I want to depart from the country. I have 2 Swedish guys that will meet the boat where I make land fall and will travel the coast with me for a month till I get to Kobe Japan where I will get ready to make the crossing home. It should be a really good time and even though I'm not making any crossings with them aboard it will be nice to have the help to navigate through the ship congested waters. I will get to see much more of the country with them. It is a little different plan than I originally started with but I like this one much better.
From Kobe I have already arranged a crew home and I will fill you in on that when the time comes.
Thats all for now.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment