Thursday, May 3, 2012

Partly cloudy, windy and 65 degrees

Hello All,
Yesterday was pretty uneventful for touring. I talked to the Harbor Master in the morning and got an address from him so I can have my transmission sent here. It should arrive sometime next week. My Swedish crew, Pontus and Robin spent the day with me and left to Tokyo last night. We found a small cafe on the way to the train station and had a really good dinner. It was all a mystery when we ordered because there was no pictures on the menu, only Japanese script. It all worked out good though, egg soup, chicken BBQ with onions and rice. Most of the places we have eaten before have pictures of the food so it makes it easier.

Pontus and Robin were great guys, it is to bad my plans got foiled, they would have been a great crew to have on the boat. It will all work out in the end and in hindsight I was not giving myself enough time to anchorage hop up to here anyway.

The weather is not very nice today so I will go clean up the boat and maybe take a little walk a little later. This place is very popular for bikes so I will dig mine out today.


P.S. I updated my route so take a look. I am almost all the way around.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment