Thursday, August 2, 2012

52 37.45N 173 30.73W

Hello All,
After all of our weather troubles over the past few weeks we finally got a break. Yesterday afternoon, last night and all day today has been awesome. Beautiful sunny weather all around. We can see Islands from as far away as 25 miles and it is 64 degrees. I got out my boardies and my flip flops just to say I was getting a tan in the Bering sea. It is a little chilly for that but I will take it while its warm. The only catch is, no wind. It looks like we will get a little wind tonight so for now I have to run the engine. I will take this over gale force winds any day. We have been making good time with a little current helping us from time to time. We have 254 miles to Dutch Harbor so we are looking at late Saturday early Sunday for an arrival.
All is good onboard and we are enjoying the day.
I will talk to you soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment