Friday, June 4, 2010

Dry Waterfalls

Hello All,
We started yesterday with a plan to see the waterfalls about 10 miles from here.We tied the dingy up at the hotel on the waterfront and the gentlemen we ran into at the office told us the waterfalls were dry and really nothing to see so we took a walk around the bay to the Rotui Juice Factory.I have been drinking the Rotui juice since we arrived in Polynesia and it is awesome.It is made out of all local fruit and only sold in Polynesia.They dont allow tours of the factory but they have a gift shop.I asked them about selling it in alaska and they gave me a card with the marketing salesmen's phone number.I think it could be a big hit.I can see it now,M&M Market now sells Rotui,the only place in the US that sells it lol.We spent an hour there and then took a walk to check out the beach.We went for a swim to cool off and had a picnic.We hitch hiked back because we were so tired of walking and as we got in the dingy Curious had showed up.We had an awesome dinner with them,We had Chinese food that Steve and Trish did an awesome job on,then they broke out a very fancy bottle of French red wine,some bread and french cheese.He told me before we started,now Rick you must first smell the wine and only sip it.I think he knows me to well now lol.
Today we will explore again,i am not sure where but I am sure we will find a place.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment