Monday, June 7, 2010

Still in Moorea



Hello All,
I decided to stay in Moorea one more day.We went to the beach and explored around yesterday morning.We walked along the road for a few miles and and just admired the water front and the beautiful white sand beach.When we returned we had lunch with Curious and visited till it got dark.Brian with Futhur came by and so did a couple from San Francisco.We had a sundowner on Futhur later on and then went and had dinner with Steve and Trish.We also had movie night.They have never seen Captain Ron so I brought the movie over.We had a great time.
Today we will try to leave again.The boat needs cleaned up and I need to stow some stuff.I hope to leave by 1500.
I will let you know how it goes and I will give an update along the way.
P.S.As you can see I have managed to get 2 photos uploaded YAY!I will work on trying to get more up in my photos page.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment