Monday, February 15, 2010

Long 29'51.76N - Lat 118'59.73W

Hello all,
I am finally getting to cruise the high seas. I am currently heading south west at 210 degrees with 10 foot seas and a 15 knot winds.we are about 200 hundred nautical miles from San Diego. We made 120 nautical miles our first day out. It's going on 3 days now and all is well.We haven't eaten a whole lot yet just getting used to being out at sea again. Mostly fruit and a few veggies. We did have bacon and eggs yesterday morning, sure was good. The weather has been great so far, mid 60s in the day and high 50s at night. It should get warmer as we go, sure will be nice. The boat is doing great. We shut off the engine Saturday afternoon just outside of the bay and haven't heard it run since.
I will try to keep you guys updated every other day and let you know what has been happening.
That's all I know for now.I will write again soon.

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Rick, keep the posts coming. I'm checking your progress everyday. Good luck and good sailing.

    ReplyDelete