Friday, February 12, 2010

So long San Diego

Hello All,
I must make this brief because I need to get back to the boat to finish getting ready to go.We will be leaving at 2pm today to head up to the Harbor Police dock at the mouth of the bay.I plan to start making our way across the pond tomorrow.If all goes as planed we should make landfall in French Polynesia in about 30 days.The boat is extremely heavy with provisions we bought the other day.We should be good for a few months for food.I will keep the blog up dated with my email system I have on the boat so you guys wont have to wonder how every thing is going.
I made a little video of my self and posted it.I never realized how camera shy I am so just bare with me ,HAHA
Ok thats it for now.I will talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment