Monday, May 24, 2010

Old Friends

Hello All,
It has been a lazy few days here.Delphine and I have just been shopping around and checking out the town.Today I will get out my bike and ride down to the other Marina 4 miles away and take a look around.Curious should be arriving sometime this week so we look forward to seeing them again.Infinity arrived yesterday morning and they came by the boat and said hello.I met up with a few of them in the afternoon and had some lunch.They are tied up right next to a beautiful little park about a 1/4 mile from me.They got there anchor chain caught on a coral head in one of the atolls and took a swell and about ripped the deck off the boat so they will be here doing some major repairs.I talked to Tobias yesterday and he is doing well and having a good time with the crew.
John and I are going to swing by and visit them here in just a bit so I will let you go for now.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment