Saturday, May 15, 2010

Relaxing day at Toau

Hello All,
Today has been pretty low key. We have just been hanging out and enjoying the sun. Yesterday was windy with squall after squall ,more rain than I have seen since I have been in the South Pacific. Yesterday morning and this morning Steve and I went and paddled around in his inflatable Kayak exploring the coral reef and finding new places to snorkel. Last night we had dinner and a movie on Curious. We had Tuna and Delphine made Potato Salad and a Pasta salad and I made the popcorn. We watched Charlie Wilson's War with Tom Hanks, I hadn't seen it before so that was a real treat and an excellent movie.
The weather was much better today so I jumped in the water and cleaned the bottom of the boat. It has to be cleaned about 2 times a month, it is amazing what can stick to the bottom in the tropics in a short amount of time. We are going to have feet up time tonight and just chill out. I don't know what we will do tomorrow but we will think of something I am sure.
That's all I know for now so I will talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment