Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last days here

Hello All,
Jon and I moved the boat to a mooring anchor out here in the bay yesterday.We were told by the manager of the wharf that there was a big boat coming in by this weekend and we had to move for a few days.So we took a vacant mooring left by a couple from Argentina that we became pretty good friends with and moved out of the way.After moving we went and got all stocked up with groceries and have been preparing the boat to get underway.We still have to check out,clean up the boat and I discovered a few small issues I still have to deal with yet.I got my parts in the mail today so that kept me busy for a few hours this afternoon.
The weather has picked up here the last few days and so has the seas but it is suppose to subside by Tuesday after noon so thats when I plan to leave here to Western Samoa.
Today I went to town and got some oil for the engine and got a few things we needed.We are ready to get underway and keep exploring these wonderful South Pacific Islands and meet more cruisers and locals that we have enjoyed so much on this trip.
I will keep in touch and let you know what is happening here in paradise.


PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Rick, all sounds like you are having a wonderful time visiting all the islands. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, here is hoping you have a smooth crossing with great winds.

    ReplyDelete