Wednesday, July 20, 2011

High and dry

Hello All,
I got the boat on blocks right now doing a bearing on the prop shaft. I bought a new one in New Zealand because the old one was getting worn. It wasent wore out but I figured while I was here I would fix it. The bottom of the boat looks good. I did buy 4 liters of paint for a touch up so I should be good to get back home. We hauled out yesterday and we spent all day in Lautoka getting some supplies today. I should have the bearing installed in the morning and then I will wax the hull. Matt, my crew has been a big help with all of the projects. I hope to be back in the water Monday. Adam, One of the guys that helps getting the boats out of the water has been borrowing my bike to go home at night. He is a really cool guy and has helped me out heaps. We are planning a trip not far from here next weekend to one of the bays and have a BBQ on the beach. Adam has never sailed before so he is really excited about the trip.
Well thats all for now so I will talk to you later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment