Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Musket Cove, Fiji

Hello All,
I have found a crew interested in being on the boat. Matt is from Italy and has been traveling around Australia and New Zealand and now wants to go sailing, We will go to Musket Cove this morning and stay the weekend. A few of the cruisers I have met here are already over there , they have been leaving one by one this last week.
We have been hanging out with Rob and Guy on Compass Rose. The Sunset Bar has an outdoor movie and Pizza night so we have attended 2 now.
I met up with the gal that was interested in crewing for me across the bay at Port Denarau. We had a nice visit but it seems our plans are not going to mesh so I am down to 2 people interested. Matt is a good guy and has sailed before. We will hang out for the weekend and get some sailing in and see how it goes.
I will fill you in on how the weekend is going in a few days.
That's all for now and will talk to you soon.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment