Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rained Out on Efate Island

Hello All,
We were planning a tour of a few places on Efate Island today but it rained pretty much all day so we went to town and Rafal and Paula did some stuff on the Internet at a cafe. I changed the oil on the boat and just did a few small things. Was not a great day so we just hung around close by. I hope it clears up some by tomorrow. We are going to do some shopping to restock the boat and hope to leave here Thursday.
I will try one more time to add some pictures to the web site tomorrow, I have one other place I haven't tried yet, hope it's faster. I actually bought an umbrella today. I haven't needed one for a long time and finally did it. They are a wonderful invention, should have done that a long time ago.
I will keep you posted on what's going on and where we are going.
That's all for now.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment