Sunday, April 15, 2012

15 12.77N 143 38.74E

Hello All,
We have been sailing right along since we left Guam. Yesterday the winds were a little strong so I only had up enough sail to keep us moving along. Last night the wind came down to 10 to 12 knots so at first light this morning I got the yankee up also. We have been making good coarse and speed ever since. It has been a beautiful day and the sea is almost flat which is a big help because I am finding my self hard on the wind at the moment. We also made 100 miles in 24 hours so not a bad start. To make this an easy passage the wind needs to be more out of the East but at the moment it has some North in it. I am able to keep the coarse with out issue so far.
Stephen has been feeling a little under the weather, lets just say he has been chumming for tuna from time to time. It looks like he is coming around though, keeping water and food down so I am sure he will be fine in no time.
All is well on board so I will talk to you soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment