Saturday, April 14, 2012

Underway to Japan

Hello All,
We left Guam at 1330 (Fri. April 13, 2012 in Alaska, Sat. April 14, 2012 in Guam) after finally getting everything ready to leave. The wind has been gusting up to 20 knots so I am only running a single reefed main and the stay sail. We are only moving at 4 knots but it is pretty comfortable and the seas are at 5 feet. The wind is suppose to come down to a steady 15 tomorrow so after going through the night with the 2 sails I will get my head sail up in the morning.
All is well on board and Stephen is doing great so far. It takes a few days for me to get used to the motion and he has never tried sailing so we will see how he does.
That's all for now and I will write you guys a position update tomorrow.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment