Friday, April 27, 2012

31 07.26N 133 03.65E

Hello All, We have had an interesting 24 hours. That low pressure that I was expecting made it here but with gale forced winds. I have the storm jib up and the storm tri sail. The sea was a bit rough last night but it is coming down as we speak. Because of the weather it was going to be to hard to get to the south Island so I have decided to make a detour to Osaka on the main Island. We have another 200 miles to go with my new route but the wind is more in our favor to keep moving this way. I also discovered I may have a problem with my transmission so I need to get to a place that can do mechanic work and haul the boat out if I have to. I hope to be there in 3 days time. We are ready to get there big time. That's all for now. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment