Sunday, July 11, 2010

12 11.27S 165 04.40W

Hello All,
We made 102 miles in 24 hours,not great but pretty good. Last night we had a few squalls but they had no wind and we saw lightning, it never hit the ground but it sure lit up the sky. This morning the wind picked up to 28 knots for a little while so we were moving right along. It soon died off to 15 then down to 10, then just a little bit ago some stormy clouds moved in from the south east and brought 20 knots winds with them so we are moving right along once again. We are 360 miles from Samoa and we are counting the miles. This crossing has not been one of my favorite but I have had some real good ones so I guess these are the ones that build the most character. We are all doing well and getting lots of sleep so all is good so far.
I will keep you updated as usual so I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment