Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Hello All,
There is not much going on today.Jon went out last night with a few of the cruisers,I stayed in and watched some DVDs mom had sent me.I received a few of the packages I need to fix up the boat.I am still waiting on a few more parts.Jon and I slept in this morning and Delphine went to church.I worked on the charging system on the boat this afternoon and got it all working good.I still need to fix the radar pole.I have been in contact with the company that builds it and i hope they get it sent off tomorrow.I will do some more maintenance tomorrow and do what I can till the rest of the stuff gets here.
We havent returned back to the waterfall yet,maybe sometime this week.
That is about all I know for now so i will catch you later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment