Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waterfalls and Golf Courses




Hello All,
Yesterday Jon and I went back to the waterfall we visited last week.We took along Steve from Horizon,he hasent got out much since getting here so we showed him around a little.He is originally from Las Vegas.He came along for a few months on the boat with his dad and step mom just to get out of town.He said work is very slow in Vegas right now.We all took a nice swim and shower in the pool,it felt very good to bath in 70 degree water.Today Jon and I went to look for the Golf Course here in town.Mom emailed me the other day and told me there was a course here and asked if I could go get a Pago Pago Golf ball or some kind of memorabilia.We found it this afternoon,it looks very nice and is very big.We went to the club house and they were sorry to tell me that they were out of all the souvenir stuff.I took a bunch of pictures so that will have to do mom.
I received my parts package in the mail so I will be busy here the next few days putting stuff together on the boat.I am still working with the guy to get my radar pole sent and it looks like it should be going out tomorrow or the next day.
I am trying to keep things interesting here and have done ok at it.Now the boat wants some attention so its time to get to work now.
Ok, I will keep you posted as usual.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment