Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Still at Penrhyn

Hello All,
We are still in Penrhyn. After saying all our good byes we got back to the boat at 1700. We got some really nice gifts from everyone in the village and I traded a few things off the boat for some really nice necklaces and other things. We went back at 1800 and had dinner with Penui and his wife and family. They are so generous and we are very good friends in the short amount of time we have been here. I will miss there company and hospitality. We will head across to Omoka Village in the morning to check out and say our good byes there. I would suggest this place to any cruiser looking for a beautiful Island and wonderful people to visit with. I am so glad we trekked this far up north to be here.
That's all for now I will write while we are under way tomorrow.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment