Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4.31.04, -129.51.83

Hello All,
I am writing you this on my night shift ,midnight to 4 am.I figured I would get the best reception at night now that I am getting so far out here. I am still using the sail mail site out of San Diego but I am sure I will have to find another one closer here soon. We are at 4 latitude now and I do believe we are entering the Inter tropical Convergence Zone, it is an area by the Equator between the northern and southern trade winds. The pressure has dropped and we are seeing very heavy rain, the most I have seen since Kodiak or Cordova Alaska. The winds have been pretty steady so far, it will puff up for a bit then calm back down. I did laundry in the squall we had yesterday but with out thinking about it now I have to get them dry and it is not happening by just hanging them up in the cabin, I need a sunny day so I hope one comes before they turn to mold lol. We made 128 miles the other day, I think that's a new record for us.
Ok well I better keep a look out here, for what I don't know lol,I haven't seen a boat in like 10 days or so.
I will talk to you all soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment