Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Resolution Bay

Hello All,
We made it over to Vaitahu, it is the next bay over from where we were. It only took 25 minutes to get here. The guys from the east coast were right behind us. After anchoring up the east coasters and I went to town. Tobias was catching up on sleep so he stayed behind. We just hung out and went to the 2 stores in town and I got some Cheetos and Oreos. I haven't had junk food in a while so it was a nice treat. Oh and a few beers to go with lol. We explored around town and talked to a few locals with my french for cruisers book, that was fun. Some of the folks speak pretty good English.
I think we may move on tomorrow to the next bay, we will see how it goes.
Well I am invited over for dinner tonight on the Dawn Star, that is the guys from the east coast, so we will talk to you later.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment